Membership is open to all Nigerians irrespective of Sex, Religion, Ethnicity, Political affiliation etc as long as he/she subscribe to our mission and objectives. DIG has Six (6) Member Board of Trustees (3 Male and 3 Female) . The Staff strength is made of 2 (Two) full time staff, 3 volunteer staff and over 30 community volunteers and 53 full members
The Executive Director is responsible for the day–to-day administration of the organization assisted by the Program Officer; Monitoring, Evaluation & Reporting (MER) Officer; Accountant; and Office Manager/computer operator. All our professional members are consulted when their services are needed.
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
1. Mr. Igwe Michael Chima: He is a public servant and manager Hoffers Eatery Umuahia Abia is the Financial Adviser
2. Mr. Ajah Chima Oliver: He is a Development worker, currently the Executive Secretary of the organization and Secretary Board of Trustees
3. Sir, Udu Ogbonnaya Eta: He is a community Leader and a civil servant and the first Chairman Board of Trustees of the organization
4. Mrs. Kelechi Ofoegbu: She is an artisan/ Tailor by profession and member of the board of Trustees
5. Mrs. Janet Dickson Okoro: is a civil Servant with Ebonyi State Secondary Education Board and Member of Trustee in Charge of Education
6. Mrs. Ibiam Ogechi Benedine: is a Business Women and member of the Deputy Chairman Trustees
ADVISORY BOARD MEMBERS
- HRH Ezeogo Onu Nkuma: the Osisi Oma iii of Umunnna Community. He is member of the Advisory board
- Rev. Dickson Okoro: the Rev. of Whole Life Revival Assembly is member of the governing board
- Mr. Uka U. Okwara; Private Secretary to the 1st Executive Governor of Ebonyi State, he is the chairman of the Advisory board
- Chief Donatus Orji: Farmer/Village Chief and members of the Governing Board
- Ejem Chinyere: Chinyere is a graduate of Nursing and Midwifery, and serve as DIG Foundation technical advisor and one of advisory board member of the DIG Foundation
- Arua Innocent: Arua holds BSC in Health Information Management and serve as technical advisor to DIG Foundation.
- Dr. Emma Abah: Dr. Emma Abah is a Doctorate degree holder in Public Administration. He has experiences in development work for over 20 years including working with UNICEF, and other development partners. Dr, Abah has been working with DIG Foundation as resource person/facilitator for over 6years now. He has full knowledge on communication for development.
- Rev, Ndubuisi Jonathan Chima: Member Ebonyi State University Governing Council