Is Non Governmental Organization (NGO) Not for Profit Organization formed to Advocate, Educate, Mobilize and respond to the needs of Poor /vulnerable persons in remote, hard to reach and Marginalized communities especially as it relate to women, Youths and Children and advocate for eradication of harmful practices against women/girls.
- First Bi-Annual Constituency-Legislative Interface on key constituency issues, service delivery and public policies May 14, 2022
- GAIN-Youths March 16, 2022
- DIG Conduct Staff meeting January 30, 2022
- DIG trained CSO, Media and Community Leaders on Budget process January 30, 2022
- USAID IHP Advocacy and Accountability Grant activities by DIG Foundation Ebonyi State October 13, 2021