Is Non Governmental Organization (NGO) Not for Profit Organization formed to Advocate, Educate, Mobilize and respond to the needs of Poor /vulnerable persons in remote, hard to reach and Marginalized communities especially as it relate to women, Youths and Children and advocate for eradication of harmful practices against women/girls.
- DIG Foundation with support from USAID State2State yesterday July 20th, 2022 concluded the First Annual Local Government Accountability Forum (demand side-Citizens and supply side -Government town hall meeting) in all the Seven (7) targeted Local Government Areas of USAID State2State project. July 21, 2022
- UNODC through DAPC Grant Support DIG Foundation on Drug Free Actions Project in Ebonyi State Nigeria June 19, 2022
- First Bi-Annual Constituency-Legislative Interface on key constituency issues, service delivery and public policies May 14, 2022
- GAIN-Youths March 16, 2022
- DIG Conduct Staff meeting January 30, 2022